Top 3 Lunch Recipe Ideas with Piadina Flat Bread
Piadina, the Italian flat bread delight has been seen to serve as a symbol of the Italian tradition. Originating originally from the region of Emilia Romagna, piadina has been a meal for everyone in Italy and outside of Italy. Piadina flat bread can be used to make different kinds of sandwich and fillings which can serve for breakfast, snack, lunch or dinner; the Italian flat bread can also serve as meal for family gatherings, parties etc. below are top 3 lunch recipe ideas that can be made with piadina flat bread.
1. Piadina with Parma ham (Prosciutto di Parma), Stracchino Cheese and Arugula Recipe:
This recipe is perfect for lunch and it's one of the most common recipes made with piadina flat bread. To get started with this recipe, you need to have Parma ham ready, stracchino cheese and arugula all set and ready to make this delicious recipe.
- Heat piadina for one minute each on both sides;
- Spread stracchino (a soft, creamy cow's milk cheese with fruity flavor) until it’s melted;
- Add handful of arugula and some slices of Parma ham all at once;
- Pour a little bit of extra virgin olive oil ) take it out of the heat and grab a bite;
Read here for more
2. Parma ham (Prosciutto di Parma), Pecorino Romano Cheese, Lettuce and Tomatoes Recipe.
This is another lunch recipe to keep your day going. It is very easy to make in roughly 5 minutes and comes out delicious after making it. All you need to do to get started is getting your Prosciutto di Parma ready, Pecorino Romano cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes all set to make this amazing fillings.
- Start with heating the piadina flat bread sides for one minute each;
- Add the Pecorino Romano cheese first for about 20 secs;
- Add sliced tomatoes and lettuce;
- Cover everything with sliced Prosciutto di Parma;
- Take it out of the heat and grab a bite.
3. Baby Artichokes Bresaola and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
This recipe is very simple to make and comes out tasty after making it, all you need are the basic ingredients to make it and you're set for an amazing Italian feeling.
- Heat the piadina flat bread on both sides for one minute each;
- Add the baby artichokes, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and leave to heat for 30 secs;
- Cover with sliced bresaola;
- Take it down and enjoy its amazing taste.
These are a few lunch recipe ideas amongst the many to enjoy piadina with. Now you can have a wonderful and thrilling experience with Fresco Piada an amazing and wonderful Italian treat.